Ever asked the question, “What do I want to do with my life (when it comes to your career)?”
You’re not alone! Whether you’re taking the first steps in your career, looking for a new career path, or looking for a way to spend your retirement years.
The Lewisville-Clemmons Chamber of Commerce along with the ShallowFord Foundation and Forsyth Tech is hosting ‘Career Connections’ – learning sessions each Wednesday afternoon starting September 7, 2022
Trade (September 7)
• Education (September 14)
• Hospitality / Retail (September 21)
• Medical / Health (September 28)
• Finance / Insurance (October 5)
The primary objectives of Career Connections are:
• To bring awareness of job opportunities in the community.
• To educate others on specific fields who have a high demand and need for employees.
• To connect employers with job seekers.
DETAILS: Career Connections will be hosted at the Historic Broyhill in Clemmons, NC. This is a free community event.
Because refreshments will be served, registration is strongly encouraged, but not required.
BTW: Career Connections is NOT a job fair.
Denise Heidel, Executive Director with the Lewisville-Clemmons Chamber of Commerce, shares with Verne (WBFJ Radio) about ‘Career Connections’. Listen now…
*As heard on Sunday @ 5 on WBFJ (August 28, 2022)