– Mix & mingle with other Demon Deacon ladies, including the wives of our coaching staff
– Special welcome from head football coach, Dave Clawson
– Fashion show
– Instruction on the basic rules and strategies of football
– On-field drills led by the Wake Forest Football coaching staff
– Wake Forest gift bag with official camp t-shirt
– Door prizes
– Light hors d’ oeuvres served at the conclusion of camp
– Cash bar with one (1) complimentary drink voucher
– Group photo with coachesIt is recommended that all participants dress casually with athletic shirts, shorts and sneakers.The cost of the camp is $30 per person. (Faculty & staff from Wake Forest University and Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center are eligible for a discounted rate of $20 per person.) All participants must be 18 years of age or older. Proceeds from the camp benefit the Coaches Kids Program which gives many local underprivileged youth the opportunity to attend Wake Forest football, men’s and women’s basketball, and other Olympic sporting events.
The deadline to register for the 2015 Women’s Football Camp is July 22. Reservations are limited to the first 300 women, so sign up today!