Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs! Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do, and we love what we do! At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while building meaningful relationships with the seniors we help in our community. Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work®!
Let our caregivers tell you how we put our CaregiversFirst:
“Awesome company to work for!!”
“Can’t say enough about them…..Really wonderful management and friendly schedulers!!!”
“Very flexible and considerate!!!”
What you’ll be doing:
– Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent and in their own homes.
– Provide assistance with personal care.
– Assist with mobility, transfers and range of motion exercises.
– Handle meal planning, preparation and feeding.
– Properly manage household needs.
– Provide companionship and respite services for the family.
What we’re looking for:
– Those who have a passion and calling to serve their community and help seniors
– High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate
– Access to reliable transportation
– Previous experience as a Caregiver in homes or senior communities is a bonus, but we can also train with our own nurses
– Your safety is our top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment (PPE) to all employees
What we offer:
– Competitive pay
– Signing bonus
– Free, advanced training with our in-house RNs
– Access to affordable health, vision and dental insurance
– Mileage reimbursements
– Referral bonuses
– Tuition assistance
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process.
Job Location: Forsyth, Stokes, and Davie County
Job Start Date: 4/11/2023
Contact Name: Ryan Gragg
Contact Phone: (336) 759-7207
Contact Email: email@example.com
If Interested In The Job: Call us to being the process